Track Tac® - Help Provided - A New Begining

Sorry, but the bite component in the Track Tac® SST5-Purple like tire cord more than rubber. It gets to the cord and stops. This is what make Track Tac® SST5-Purple a great outside conditioner but a bad inside treatment.
Inside you can use Track Tac® Tire Tuff Original or a 50/50 mix of Track Tac® GK1-Blue and Track Tac® Tire Tuff Original.
No softening from the straight Track Tac® Tire Tuff Original.
Mild softening if you use the above mix.

It is a waste to use more than 1 to 1.5 oz on the right side (30cc to 45cc)
Once for the life of the tire carcass.
Half or less on the left side tires.

Hope this helps,
Randy

Thank you for your answer and insight on that. Does the SST5 drop the duro any when used as a conditioner weekly? I have only used it a couple of times trackside for bite, never as a conditioner thru the week, but would like to try that.

Thank you for your answer and insight on that. Does the SST5 drop the duro any when used as a conditioner weekly? I have only used it a couple of times trackside for bite, never as a conditioner thru the week, but would like to try that.

The SST5-Purle will not drop the durometer after curing. As a Pre Race wipe cut it way back so it can dry.
Be careful because overuse can lock you down even though there is no duro drop.

Randy

At what ratio should mix the Blue wash in my water for cleaning tires?

You don't mix it.
Use it as supplied to get the fine dirt particles out of the pores and to impart the DRT into the tire.
If you want to add some to a wash bucket that is OK but finish up with it foamed on straight on the tire.

Wet the tire completely

Let it set a minute or two.
Make sure the tire is still drippy wet.
Get a DRY, COTTON, TERRYCLOTH TOWEL and scrub the tire dry.
Once the towel is wet use another one.
Don't use shop rags or paper products.
Throw the wet towels into a pile and wash and dry them after you get home.
36 towels , White Terrycloth, 18x18 at Costco for about $20.00 and will last all season.
BE SURE THEY ARE DRY when you use them.

Randy

Ok question, for my pre race wipes i have acyrosol, BS, SQS, Green and Orange.
I know when I use will black sand mixed with acryosol.
Question is when should I mix SQS with black sand or green?
SQS with orange?
Blacksand with green or orange?
Basically I need to know what mixture and what conditions I will use these pre race wipe preps with. please PM if you dont want to give away your secrets.

Ok question, for my pre race wipes i have acyrosol, BS, SQS, Green and Orange.
I know when I use will black sand mixed with acryosol.
Question is when should I mix SQS with black sand or green?
SQS with orange?
Blacksand with green or orange?
Basically I need to know what mixture and what conditions I will use these pre race wipe preps with. please PM if you dont want to give away your secrets.

SQS works very well in cold weather. It also works well in the warmer months when you need something that dries quick, softens and adds good bite. Anytime you're looking to do those 3 you can mix SQS in with your PRW. My rule of thumb with SQS is, mix it with whatever prep you want to make more aggressive. As long as you look at it that way it should be easy to know when to add it to your mix.

Ok so sqs will apply more bite than black sand mixed with acrosol? and when would u mix orange and blacksand? or would orange and acrosol be better?

Dont mix the orange with acrysol, it does not need it, the orange is an excellent PRW prep as it is and does not take but a minute to dry fully. Also would not mix orange with black sand

Any time you want to make the Orange more aggressive you can mix it with SQS. If the track has some moisture in it or the ground temp is real cold causing the track to have little bite. In those situations the Sapphire also works well, the Sapphire is a combination of Orange, SQS and Black Sand. The Green is a asphalt PRW and could be used on dirt tracks with good bite.

We still keep some in stock. There is still a decent amount of people that use the Green and there are a few dealers that stock it. We do not advertise it, but we always keep it on hand.

Had good weekend on pavement got a 2 and a 5 places on track tac SQS...

Also had a guy who race at Atoka got a top 5 .....

3 more wins at providence this past weekend on track tac products.

Just don't go to race go to win with track tac tire treatments!

$1000.00 win.

Ben Taft won $1000.00 at Hunterstown in PA at the UAS race. Thank you Ben for using Track Tac Tire Treatments.

Randy

Back