** NEW COBRA PRICING **

Will you run cobra at new pricing level

• Yes

• No

• Want to see others experiment more

Results are only viewable after voting.

mike97760

Premium User
I have had 2 sets mounted and cut sitting in my trailer for a year now and we run a number of tracks with open tire rules. I have yet to bolt them on. Intellectually it seems like a good idea- an inexpensive softer tire, but when it's game time I chicken out and won't use them when I have ran well with the other brands.

Menace61

I like the idea and concept. But for me tire rules just not my thing. If Kingsport was open tire I would be making the trip multiple times.

Buying tires for one track is not something I will do.
Agreed! I love open tire rules. I hate having to go buy tires for a special race. Last time i went to Syracuse indoor race we had to run Hoosiers. I already have enough indoor tires to last me the rest of my racing life. Really pained me to have to buy more for this one race.

Jmuck1

Premium User
Ok . Just passing along information on the tire I dig it if you don't then

Everyone wants to pee further then the next guy on here it's old.

Everyone has the option but not the ability to scroll past.

Have some fun on here tired of bickering
Well I ordered 3 sets 3 weeks ago and still haven't seen them, so how good is their shipping..?

jaymancds

Premium User
Well I ordered 3 sets 3 weeks ago and still haven't seen them, so how good is their shipping..?
Ive always gotten mine in a couple/few days. May check with them for tracking, possible they got lost.