New for 2014....Ohio All Stars

Steve, thanks! every bit of positive feedback is more motivating. I'm a very busy guy with school and work. But if everyone bears with me (being a broke college student), and we can get people to put up some things here and there for points at the end of the year, it will be great. I'm not doing this for me in any way, I don't have a ride and I surely wont make any bit of profit from this. Everything the drivers put in, will be given back in some form.

no wankels.

Also, Tech protest fee of 40$. The simple use of a dial caliper and cc formula with the removal of the heads will be implied if a protest of engine size is present. if legal, owner of engine opened gets 40$, if illegal, protester gets money back and illegal engine is black flagged.

ok i have a question here. do the 1/4 points races your talking about count towards the grand national race or just the OAS races only?

1/4 points as stated are national uas points AND rules.

Pace, Billet allowed for 4 and 2 strokes. As long as within the cc rules

ok so if its national points and rules then how can you exclude water cooled engines, wankels, and MX style engines if you are using the UAS rules and UAS points system that count towards the national points ranking?

-
Along with the attempt to refrain from conflicting schedules with other series in the area, I will be working on having one or two 1/4 point national races running to the FULL UAS RULES AS THEY ARE ON THE WEBSITE. Not our points series rules!
Also Mark has suggested working with the APUAS, NWOUAS, and possibly the OVUAS (if still available) Illinois or Pennsylvania series to have a DIVISIONAL race of our own.

I am working on a facebook page and still need to contact bordering administrators, track owners etc. to keep from conflicting schedules. I think we are all waiting for the tracks to announce their schedules before we jump in.
Suggestions are always welcome, but Keep the negativity and belligerence to yourself :)

Thanks,
Nick Hopper - O.A.S. Administrator

Ts, please read again. Like i stated twice, the quarter races are under uas rules. Not oas

Why would you want to keep diluting the field of karts to race against ?
I cannot compete against the 450 karts so we will not let them run
Thats how I see it
How about get a faster kart
IT'S OPEN RACING

Thats how I see it
IT'S OPEN RACING

i was kind of thinking this but i didnt want to try to impose my views on his idea of his regional idea.

Thats how I see it
IT'S OPEN RACING
If you could read, you would see that this is a stepping stone series 16 and up. And im having national races allowing all packages.
As far as me competing against a 450? Im not racing. But you want to get technical, i never got beat once by an mx engine personally. And that was with a little 116 ;)

also, its not "diluting a class" when i have tons of interest of guys who are at a disadvantage against the mx engines. And water cooled engines is what killed the open class around here anyway. Statistics prove that of past UAS regions.

Back