wild KT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby was on a pair of Yamaha's. The kart was a bright red kart and was 'very well put together' (very sanitary). There were 44 entries at that race (24 in the feature) and Bobby did make the feature. Doing some of his best driving.
I am sure he did. i just say he wouldn't nowadays if there are the same number of entries with today's engine packages. I don't question his ability to drive or build a kart at all but it is what it is. Same applies to Sudams unless you have a very very light driver taking advantage of the rules.

Don’t forget Oniel finished 4th at the H-town grand running a pair of twin reeds.
Of course, twin reeds if set up right and are able to keep the tires in one piece are as fast as anything out there, but twin reeds are far away from twin KT100s. Chuck, all the big gunners were there too in the GN we have been to. Still it was long ago. Back in time even a single good Yamaha with a light driver could be competitive at certain tracks. Try now. We all know different regions show different levels of competition. You can't compare races in some regions with races in the SC/NC area for example. Chuck I am gonna let you try one of the PCRs or the rotary Ital so you can find out yourself the difference between a good reed and a KT100 both in stock form. Again Yamahas are great to play around, cheap and a good way to learn some basics because if you mess when building them you do not have a whole lot of money on them compared to a reed, and besides most parts are still available, but again in stock form you are comparing engines who have half the power. In other words it is like comparing a Bama to an ICA stock reed 100cc. You have played yourself with twin Yamahas and can compare to your 250 for example, or to a 135cc.

Last edited:
Still having no luck trying to get the Bolivar MOUAS video posted on here, best I can say is to search Kim Wood Snyder videos on FB....🙄

Well a dual set of 104 Yamahas just set 7th fast time in Georgia UAS GRAND NATIONALS with Caleb Woodard driving for Rick Sullivan racing .We had carb problems on Friday so we put on a stock set of KEVIN BIRKY carbs on gas ..kevin is building us a set of 117 cc P51 jicas on alcohol 360 TILLOTSONS for this winter ...CALEB BETTER HOLD ON

racer44, There were only 20 karts in the GN. How were you running 21st???????

Me thinks you are trying to blow smoke up our butt's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back